Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thank you to all who have followed my blog!!!  I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to share my story with you.  

I pray for each of you who read the blog.  I truly do.  I pray what I write will be helpful to you or someone you know!

I want to wish each of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  There are so many clichés especially this time of year, but I do mean it.  I pray each of you would spend at least a few moments to think on what it really means to celebrate Christmas.  

We celebrate the birth of Jesus who would later in His life die on the cross for our sins.  If it weren’t for His birth, where would we all be?  I pray each of you has a relationship with our Heavenly Father.  He loved us enough to send His son to be born of a virgin so that you would not have to live life without him.  


May you all be blessed this season!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment